Monday, September 19, 2011

Week by week challenge

I'm not really sure why I'm going to blog about this, but I think if I have it written down then I have to account for actually doing it or not. You're probably now wondering what in the world I'm talking about, well I recently began a new addiction- Pinterest. It has all the awesome DIY crafts, recipes, and other fun things to look at and day dream of doing. I made a decision that if I was going to keep my account I had to act on my dreams. Beginning this week I am going to try to do something new every week; it may be a craft, recipe, photography stuff, or things like that, and then I'm going to blog about it! This probably sounds silly, but as I read through this post I also decided to take some time every week to further my faith, testimony and love for the gospel. I'm not sure if I will be blogging about this challenge every week, but some weeks I may. Just keep holding me to it! Some times my projects may not turn out, but I'm trying to better myself and that means a lot to me. This week I know what I'm trying- I'm actually trying it today. It's a scrumptious recipe that involves some of my favorites- cookie dough, oreos, and brownies! Be watching for a post about how it all turned out soon!
Happy Monday! :)

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Michelle! Sounds awesome! And yes I would love to do some sort of craft while you are here!

    ReplyDelete