Thursday, January 10, 2013

My Best Friend

You've probably all figured out by now from the countless times I've mentioned it, Mr. Logan is my best friend.
He really truly is.

On Tuesday we got to register at Walmart. WOO for being done with registering. But really registering there was fun because we talked about reasons we wanted different things and we (at least I) was imagining how cute our little apartment will be when we get one (please Rexburg housing open for us!!).
We laughed a lot while we there and now have an ongoing debate about which Walmart is better, Ammon or Broadway. I vote Broadway. He votes Ammon.

After we finished that up, we went over to Olive Garden for lunch. Can I just tell you how cute it is for me to see all the other servers come over and say hi to us because they love Logan. He really is that awesome, everyone loves him.

Logan suggested we go ice skating because it sounded really fun! So we made our way over to the skating rink to find out it wasn't public skate until 7. We ventured over to the mall to kill time and look for a few different things for the wedding. As we were walking back towards our car we stopped in the mall and sat down on a bench and I realized how tired my legs were and he felt the same. 

Cheap seat theaters- gotta love them! I made Logan pick the movie, he chose Wreck it Ralph. IT WAS AWESOME! I would watch it over and over again. And I even cried- I'm an emotional person, thank goodness Logan loves me and knows to just laugh at my incredible silliness.

On top of all the wedding planning chaos and bliss, there are many other decisions and things that I need to consider. It was all kind of weighing down on me and Logan could tell. We started talking about a variety of things and then we were talking about how I really wanted to go to another photography workshop this year with this lady, but it probably wouldn't be able to happen this year.
He looked at me and said, "Well how about we have our own workshop. We can sit at our computers and look up stuff for you to learn for a few hours. And I will learn with you." He's really the sweetest. 
And just so you know, I'm working on a new blog. I will be printing this one out and starting a married blog after the wedding. I will give you more details coming soon!!

I'm so excited to marry my best friend!!
{44 days}

1 comment:

  1. You can keep this one and just change the domain name. It might be easier. :)

    ReplyDelete