Saturday, July 16, 2011

The ones who mean the most

I suck at goodbyes. I will just get that one out right now, and today I had to say goodbye to Troy, Carrie, Katelyn, Kylie, Mason. And you know what, I'm extremely sad about it. Between hugging Troy and Carrie, I always cry. And it may just be that I'm a softy, but for me I just don't like saying goodbye. I like to have everyone close, but I understand that life doesn't stand still and I can't control how, when, or where things take place. But I do know that the ones who mean the most will always be closest to me. It may not be physically but they're always closest in my heart. They only left hours ago, but I miss Katelyn and Kylie pretending to be whatever animal was their favorite for the day. I miss Mason's "Ma, ma, ma" noises. I miss Troy's teasing and laughter. And I miss Carrie for her talks and her love. I'm grateful for the time I was able to spend with all my family here and it is such a wonderful feeling to know of forever families and the sealing power that temple marriages bring. I just want to thank Troy and Carrie for coming out! It was a wonderful summer with you!
This picture still makes me laugh every time :)



My wonderful big brothers

Kylie

Mason

Katelyn


Troy and Carrie family

Family pictures with all of our new additions and soon to be additions

I will add more family pictures when they are all done. I miss and love my family. But they are never too far away to be close in my heart. Those who mean the most are family and those who love you and help you become a better person. I know because of my family, I try to become a better person every day. Thank you family :)

1 comment: