Sunday, July 3, 2011

Our newest addition! Baby Fowler

Logan Fowler was born last night, July 2, 2011, at 9:55 pm. He weighed 7 lbs. 15 oz. He is the cutest little baby. I didn't see him last night, but I saw him earlier today. The delivery was quite the experience, but Lindsey is a trooper! I'm so excited for Trent and Lindsey; they will be great parents! To me and my family, Logan looks like Lindsey. As my mom and I talked about him, we decided it is such a wonderful thing to know that last night Heavenly Father was holding his little boy one last time before He sent Logan here. We talked about how our Father was probably giving him some guidance an instructions for things he will do here on this earth and things he needs to know. I know that my Heavenly Father sent Logan to wonderful parents. I'm grateful to know of the plan of salvation and that my Father in Heaven has a plan for everyone. I love this little boy and I can't wait to watch him grow! :)

Lindsey and Logan's arm bands




No comments:

Post a Comment