Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Those boys of mine :)

Yep, those boys of mine- man they're pretty awesome. If you couldn't tell yesterday was definitely "one of those days" for me. I called home and cried to my momma Lu twice. I was just entirely and completely overwhelmed. Last night at FHE my boys knew I wasn't feeling my happiest and they just made me feel loved and appreciated :) Thanks boys!
BUT! Not only did they do that, but they started my Tuesday off with a big smile. When I opened the door to leave for class, this is what I saw

I busted up laughing; how amazing are they?! That long line of blue ones is a rap that they wrote for me :) seriously... I love them

You know those boys that are the very best? Ya, these boys are those kind of boys. I'm so blessed to know them and have them in my life.


Much love-
Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment