Thursday, December 22, 2011

Week 11-14

Don't worry I'm still alive!! 
Week 11- I made English Toffee with my roommate Kaycee! I can finally say that! I went and spend the night up there with her at ther apartment. (Speaking of her, I move in on the 2nd! Yay!!) I don't know if we have ever made English Toffee here at my house, but boy was that good! I still need to get the recipe from her! I'll post it when I get it! :)
Week 12- Ok, this is going to sound super lame... BUT it really was such a beneficial thing for me. I made a to do list every night before I went to bed. I would put everything I needed to do: get ready, pray, breakfast, work, pictures, mom's present, post office, etc., etc., you get the idea. And boy was I productive. I don't like not finishing a task that needs to be done so with this list before me, I made sure to get it all done before I went to bed or I'd put it on the list for the next day. I would definitely suggest the to do list to anyone! 
Week 13- I slacked.. Insert sad face here 
Week 14- A post with pictures?! Yes! Finally! My mom and I put together some goodie plates for neighbors and I made cake balls for the first time. I'm definitely not a pro yet, but I'm pretty pro at eating them, that counts for something right?!
It was probably past my bedtime when we were making these




That's all for now! I have something else to post on Saturday and it will have lots of pictures and be a good one I can promise you that; Come back on Saturday!!
Happy blogging!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Cute pics!! Looks like fun! Those pretzel/rolo things were DIVINE! Thanks for bringing some to work. And btw you should not leave me for dumb Rexburg! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Savannah! It won't be that bad without me!! But I will come visit and we can talk missionary talk! Plus we have to take baby pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete