Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to everyone!! :) I hope this holiday season has been one full of love and happiness. 
I know that for some in the Shelley area it is also a time for grieving, but I know that this Christmas season is full of remembrance of our Savior and everything He has done for us. He lived, suffered, died, and rose again for us. Because of Him, I know that we will also rise and live again. 
I'm so grateful for my Savior and the gifts I have in my life because of Him! I know that He is my Savior, Redeemer, and brother. He is the Prince of Peace and we call Him Wonderful. I know that we can receive peace through trial and comfort through pain because of Him. We are never alone. I hope we all take some time to look for the true meaning of Christmas. I also hope that we can continue to carry this Christmas spirit with us into the new year and remember our Savior more. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and happy holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment