Wednesday, January 11, 2012

BYU-I don't mind if I do

No, no, I'm not saying the whole "BYU-I do," I'm just saying I love being here
I love this campus, I love my roommates, and I LOVE this gospel!
I love my ward, I love my FHE group, and yes, I even love my classes. I'm so excited to be here and to start this new chapter in my life. I know that Heavenly Father truly wants me here right now and I know that my life has been changed in the week that I have been here. My testimony has grown and I know that I can handle myself. I've officially done my own laundry, cooked my meals, and even cooked for my whole apartment. Mom aren't you proud of me? :) How many times have I called to ask her questions?! Well, let's just not mention that number..
I am so blessed to be here on this campus at this time. I had some friends comment on me not going to a "real" school. This is a real school. I'm learning real things about the gospel and life and how it all relates. I'm so grateful for the opportunity I have to met the friends I have and to be studying what I'm studying. 
I'm working on getting some pictures taken. I just haven't gotten around to that yet, what can I say I'm a busy college girl! :)
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands right?! No, no, let's change the words a little. If you're happy and you know it, SMILE! I swear I can't help but smile on this campus. I love the Spirit of Ricks and the happiness there is up here! So keep on smiling my friends!
Happy blogging!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED BYU-Idaho. AMAZING campus. And unless you allow yourself to feel that spirit and enjoy what the campus has to offer...then people will have that attitude that BYU-I is a joke. I miss it terribly. You should check out the Get Connected council...well that's what it was called when I did it. Ask Scotty, he'll know. It changed my life!!

    ReplyDelete