Sunday, January 15, 2012

I believe

I believe in struggles. I believe in trials. I believe in growth. I believe in change. I believe in the priesthood power. I believe in Christ. 
This post is mainly just for me to sort through my thoughts and my feelings, so bear with me.
Today was rough-period. No explanation, just tough.
I called my mom (you should all I know she's my go to) and as we talked, the tears couldn't help but falling. Sometimes, I don't know what Heavenly Father has in store for me and I don't know why He has placed some things in my life, but I know there is a purpose, I just don't see it quite yet.
After that phone call though, I had the opportunity to ask for a blessing from some guys in my ward. I'm so grateful to know that there are people I can turn to without explaining anything. I'm grateful that they are led by the spirit in a way that they don't need to know anything about what's going on to know that to say to bring that sweet peace into my life.
I don't know what He wants for me to learn from this experience, but I believe in Him.
I believe that no matter how the storm rages, there is a safe harbor to turn to- my Savior. 
I believe in me and I KNOW He believes in me too.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Michelle,
    The lovely Kaycee Turner gave me your Blog link, and I love it.
    I also love this post, a lot.

    ReplyDelete