Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Welcome to the family

It's time to shout HOORAY!
Why are we shouting?! Well, for one life is grand and deserves a hooray every now and then.
But my main reason- There was an addition to my family this past week. We added the final Fowler sister on Saturday.
Chelsea Fowler.. fits right in doesn't it?!
Let me tell you why I love Chelsea-
This semester her and I both lived at Nauvoo House. Crazy though, we were neighbors. She was one door down from me and I'm so grateful for her friendship/sisterhood this semester. There were plenty of times that I went over to talk or vent to her and she just listened and understood.
From spending so much time with her, I say and do things that she does. Such as "Oh hey friend," "Make good choices," calling a mixer a vroom vroom, and this squeal sound I ow all of these things to her.
And points to her for figuring out my nickname that I really like (Mitch). 
Thanks Chelsea
These two compliment one another so well and they make each other so very happy. I'm grateful that they have each other and were married in the temple for eternity.
Welcome to the family Chels!




Aw.. the hopeless romantic in me swoons over this one



HOORAY! :)

Much love-
Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment