Thursday, April 26, 2012

BYU-I don't mind if I do- Round 2

I've been back at school for a week and a half, and life is great!
I came back to the same apartment, but it's completely new. Only one of my roommates stayed from last semester and the rest were new. Honestly, I feel like I have known these girls for years and it's only been a week and a half. 
They are already influencing me and there are little things that we all do now because of one another. 
I'm so blessed to have them as roommates and best friends :)
Welcome to the girls of apartment 406, where we're the best of friends and have already started making memories. 
We like dance parties, staying up late, PIZZA, talking, laughing, YouTube, BELTS, and boy bands.
I love em!

First Sunday! Rachel, Hannah, Rachel, me, Kelli, Stesha



All of my classes are teaching me things not only about the subjects that they are on, but a lot about myself. I love that about this school. I'm learning so many things, but it's definitely an individualized experience. We each have the opportunity to learn many things everywhere we are, we just simply need to apply ourselves and seek learning opportunities. 

FHE- fan-freaking-tastic!
I loved FHE last semester and I love it again. 
Our boys are in apartment 26 this time and we also have the girls in 405.
For our first FHE we did pudding drops. You have a partner and they stand on the highest balcony and try to drop pudding into your mouth. Hilarious. It ended up as a full on pudding war. 
Our family :)

After round 1

Catching pudding




This is what happened next









Rachel, Stesha, Rachel, Hannah, Kelli, me

Apartment 405
This semester has also brought a few new adventures of me too.
I have this new thing for thunderstorms. 
I have officially tried sushi. And I liked it. Weird, I know. 

I'm so excited for this semester and I know that it's going to be a semester I will always remember and love. I'm so grateful that the Lord has blessed me with all of these girls and new friends. 
Watch for lots more posts about all of these crazy new adventures, I'm sure there's going to be many, many more :)

Much love-
Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment