Thursday, May 17, 2012

3 letter word

26 letters in the alphabet and it only takes 3 (technically 2) to put a smile on my face and love in my heart. 
Mom
My mom is wonderful. She's a rock for me in my life. As I have struggled through many times in my life, she's always been there to pick me up, dust me off, and set me right on my feet again.
The past two Sunday's I have been home for Stake Conference and Mother's Day. I have had some of the best talks with her. She always knows what to say and when to listen to all of my crazy stories and ideas. 
She loves me despite all my stupid moments, which are a lot more often than I like to admit. 
I'm so grateful for my mom and the things she does to watch out for me. She has really known the right things to say in the past couple weeks to help me understand that I'm doing the right things in my life at this time.We like to walk together up our road and have talks.

Momma Lu, I just want you to know that I love all of our little jokes and good laughs.
Thanks for loving and caring for me
Happy Mothers Day a few days late :)

Much love-
Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment