Monday, June 13, 2011

Why am I doing this?!

I have no idea why I'm starting a blog. It may be because I've been working hard on my photography blog and wanted another one for just me... but maybe not. It might be because I have family who live all over.. but maybe not. Call me crazy, but I want to do a blog because of everything that's going on in my life now. There's so many exciting things and changes coming along and I want to share them. First off, I GRADUATED!! Finally!

Well, for now I'm just working! I start college in January at BYU-I to major in photography.

Let's see, could my life get any more blessed?! I think so! My brother Troy and his wife Carrie and their kids are out in Iowa as my brother attends medical school. But this week, Carrie and the kids are coming out! Troy will be flying out to drive home with them. But anyways, I get to see them! Oh my goodness, I'm telling you I'm blessed!! More good news!! I am soon to be an aunt for the 4th time! My other sister-in-law could be having her baby any time now and I'm so excited to see this beautiful little baby fresh from heaven! And the list keeps going.. my brother Cody comes home from his mission in 15 days!! Holy smokes, where did that time go?! But I'm very excited to see him and spend time with all my family while they're home.

And one more blessing... Like I said previously, I just graduated and all these changes are happening! But I'm blessed enough to know that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me and is watching out for me. I could be so very overwhelmed and scared at everything that is happening, but I know that He will never leave me comfortless if I never leave Him. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true church and I'm so blessed to have the gospel in my life. I know that it has helped me make the decisions I have and I know that I will be guided and directed as I seek for my Savior's help.

I'm so very blessed and I'm excited to blog some more! :)
Smile all the while!

No comments:

Post a Comment