Saturday, June 25, 2011

Family Time... they're here!

Yesterday a red van pulled into our driveway. That means one thing... Carrie and the kids are here!YAY!! I wasn't there when that red van first pulled in, but I was there when it pulled in after dinner and boy was I excited. I haven't seen them since Christmas time and the kids have grown up so much! It's been so much fun to be here with them. Katelyn and Kylie are so independent now and they just seem old! They sure do have a lot of fun together and know how to make Mason laugh. Mason is huge! He has grown so much! He's not a little baby anymore! He's walking and talking and so funny! I love having Carrie around; she's a great example to me and I love having her and Lindsey as my sisters. I've been blessed with amazing sisters-in-law. Carrie and I stayed up late talking last night and I am grateful for her listening ear and tender heart.Troy, don't worry we miss you! Study hard!! We'll see you soon! :) Here are a few pictures of our adventures today!  :)

The red van

Kylie

"Stick your belly out Mason"


Katelyn
These little hands bring so many objects to life every day

The pitter patter of these little feet is a wonderful sound






Playing in the water

 As I said earlier, Troy isn't here. He is home in Iowa studying for some big tests. I have had the wonderful privilege of knowing Carrie is missing Troy and Troy missing Carrie. I love knowing how much they care and love for one another. I love knowing they are sealed together forever. I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father has given us temples and opportunities to be sealed to our families for eternity. I know that I am sealed to my parents forever because of the covenants made in the temple and I'm so grateful for that. I'm grateful for the knowledge I have of this principle. I know that families can be together forever. I'm excited for the day when I can go to the temple and be married and sealed for time and all eternity. I love this gospel and all the happiness it brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment