Saturday, September 22, 2012

Crafty/Wifey Week 3

Yes, I'm still rocking this challenge! This week when I went to make dinner for Logan, we made Potato Chip Chicken and Red Potatoes (I forgot the green beans, oops! :) ) For the chicken you crunch up some potato chips, add some crushed red peppers, parsley, oregano, salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese! You dip your chicken in melted butter, coat it in your yummy mixture and throw it in the oven at 350 for an hour! Super good.

But that isn't all we did! My handsome man came across this recipe last week and wanted to try it, so we did!
http://iwastesomuchtime.com/on/?i=50506
The link is below the picture!

That's my boyfriend for you, finding lots of yummy recipes. OK, honest truth, it wasn't as good as I wanted it to be. The smores part was really yummy, BUT it was only in the middle of a HUGE cookie. I would have rather just had a plain cookie and a plain smore, but hey it was fun to try and I might even make them again someday! I used my family chocolate chip cookie dough recipe and put smores stuff in the middle. Here's a picture of one of them still on the pan.
Yes, the cookie was half the size of the cookie sheet.

Keep on craftin and "wifeying" on! :)

M

No comments:

Post a Comment