Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My new obsession

I give credit to this new "problem" to Pinterest and my sister-in-law Chelsea.
During the 7 week break, Chels was all about doing crafty and wifey things. 
She made jam, hung curtains, and on and on. I feel like every time I talked to her, she was doing something awesome!
This inspired me.
For those of you who have followed my blog for awhile, you know that last year around this time frame, I started my weekly challenges because of women's favorite website Pinterest.
Well, I am starting this again. I'm at week 3 already though and I haven't missed one yet! Go me :)
I'm kind of cheating to say I'm on week 3, because these are things that I'm counting because I did them in the past two weeks, but that's ok right?! Don't tell anyone, we'll let that be our secret.
So let's begin on my crafty/wifey challenges.

Week one- Girls day! My sisters, mom, and I had a craft day a couple Saturdays ago. I found a cute little wreath to make on Pinterest. There were wreaths, vases, blocks, and lots more being made. We had yummy snacks and The Father of the Bride to keep us entertained! 





 All the wreaths came from Pinterest! Here's a link to the grey ruffly one (mine) and the stick and yellow flowers (Carrie).

http://kellyhicksdesign.com/2011/04/diy-ruffle-wreath/
http://yellowmums.blogspot.com/2011/09/sunshine-wreath.html

Week two- I regret to say, there are no pictures for this one. BUT, you and everyone should make these. If you want to see what heaven tastes like, make these. I went up to Rexburg to make dinner for Mr. Logan and we made these Birthday Cake Pancakes. Pinterest once again was the lovely helper in finding this recipe! Here's a link! Trust me, you won't regret making these!

http://penniesonaplatter.com/2012/08/15/birthday-cake-pancakes/

Be watching for more of these crafty/wifey posts to come! :)

Much love-
M

No comments:

Post a Comment