Saturday, September 8, 2012

To Mr. Logan

The 7 week break is already over.
I swear I just packed my car full of stuff and drove home.
Now I'm at home and Mr. Logan is in Rexburg to start school on Monday.
It's a smidge weird that I'm not going back this track and I might be a teeny tiny bit sad about it, but I'm sure excited to still be home and not having to do homework and such.
So basically the rest of this post is for Logan, I understand if you quit reading now to spare yourself from all the silly things I will say, but if you continue to read, that's great too!

First off, THANK YOU!
The 7 week break has been so much fun with you. I have enjoyed every single second of our adventures, laughs, memories, singing, hiking, driving, Island parking, cooking, fair time, and "tiffs."
 I'm so grateful for the things I've learned from you.
You may not be able to tell, but my patience level has greatly increased! I don't get nearly as much road rage as I used too; I'm not saying I don't anymore because that's a lie. I've been attempting to achieve your levels of chillness, and I'm not even close. But I'm more chill now. I've learned about trying new things- sushi donut burgers- and that it's OK to like new things. I've learned to try and focus on the good things even when times are tough. I've learned to be a better person through your example and testimony. And most importantly, I've learned to love with my whole heart.
I really like learning some of the silly and sometimes weird things about you that make you the person you are. But the person that you are is amazing and I wouldn't have you any other way.
You're pretty much PDA-ing all the time (Public Displays of Awesome), but you didn't need me to tell you that.

 Thank you for being so supportive of my dreams and helping me to see the places I can go with those dreams. I love that about you.
I love that you laugh at me every day. I know I'm slightly off my rocker sometimes, OK who are we kidding, it's an all the time off the rocker business with me.
And you like my laugh that is absolutely ridiculous. You know how it is, I don't need to explain it for everyone to know how weird I am.
Thanks for being my best friend :)
You're the one I always want to tell everything to and you just let me talk and talk and talk every day. I appreciate it a lot- so thanks!
I might not get to see you as often as I want this semester, BUT I'm excited for you to be up there and filling your mind full of knowledge and such.
And just remember we're better together :)
Last thing- I didn't yell it from a rooftop, but I'll yell it from my blog, 
I love you (the picture can fill in the statement for me ;) )
Much love-
M

No comments:

Post a Comment