Monday, November 26, 2012

Gratitude Greatness 3

Day 19- I'm grateful for Kim Martin. This wonderful lady was my Young Women's leader all six years. She moved up as I moved up. It was crazy how it all happened and then she was released a month before I graduated high school. Kim has been an inspiration, example, and friend to me. I've been blessed to have a close relationship with her whole family. She is always so supportive of me and wants the very best for me.
Day 20- I'm grateful for jumper cables and my Dad. This was Logan's last day in Idaho before he left for California with his family for Thanksgiving. His car was dead in the morning before he left for work and after work. Because of jumper cables, I got to see my Mr. Logan and spend some much needed time with him talking and laughing before he left. While he was at my house, he and my dad went out to check his car. My dad took a look and knew that Logan needed a new battery. I'm grateful for a dad who has learned so much about mechanics and cars that he just knows! I feel like part of my photography teaching myself stuff comes from him. He is one smart man!
Day 21- I'm grateful for confidence, trust, and patience. I have been blessed with photography clients who have taken chances with me and helped me to grow as a person and photographer. I'm grateful to have the personality I do that helps connect with my clients to give them confidence. This also refers to my friend Janie Huntsman. I was able to take some seriously gorgeous bridals for her and her soon to be husband. 
Day 22- I'm grateful for Thanksgiving. It is a day to eat too much, sleep a little, play games, and be with loved ones. It was a good day with the fam! PS. My dad is pro at frying turkeys.
Day 23- I'm grateful for happy customers! Black Friday is a smidge on the crazy side, but it's sure fun. I was one of the cashiers for American Eagle that day. It was always nice to be asked how my day was going or when a customer came up with a smile on their face. You never really know what your smile does to those you share it with- SMILE, SMILE, SMILE! :)
Day 24- I'm grateful for friends from all over. I have made so many friends in the past year at college. My friend Brittany and her fiance came to Rexburg for me to take their engagements {which turned out awesome!}. She was in my ward both semesters. I didn't really get to know her until the second semester. She is crazy, wonderful. Her and I are both on the Winter/Spring track, so she has been home in Alabama. It was awesome to see her and see her so happy! I love love :) I'm really excited to see a lot more of my friends that are back home right now for this off-track.
Day 25- I'm grateful for phones. I'm absolutely 100% terrible at responding to text messages and things like that, but it was greatly appreciated to be able to talk to Logan while he was in California. It also helps everyone in my fam keep in touch throughout the day and week. 
Day 26- I'm grateful for the little things that Logan thinks of doing for me because of how well he knows me. He honestly knows me better than anyone else. If I tell him a story about something that happened, he will say let me guess, this is what you said. And it's usually a pretty close word for word answer. Logan knows the things I need, want, and like without me ever mentioning a single thing. I'm grateful to have someone so observant and loving :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have lots to be grateful for! You are one lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete