Sunday, November 18, 2012

Gratitude Greatness Round 2

Day 5- I'm grateful for photography. I LOVE photography. In the past few weeks I have learned so much by being out taking pictures and sitting here at my computer until my back aches editing. I have worked hard to get to where I am. I have gone to one workshop and I have a couple more I'm looking into for 2013, but other than that I have learned through playing around with different things. It's been one awesome journey to see what I am capable of.
Day 6- I'm still grateful to be an American. No matter what just happened, I would rather live here than another country. I have faith in a Heavenly Father who has a plan much greater than ours for what we need. I'm grateful to be an American and grateful to know I put my faith in someone greater than the president.
Day 7- I'm grateful for my bed. It's so nice to crawl into it after working a floorset shift and snuggle up and fall asleep. My family always laughs at my bed because it definitely is shaped to fit my body. You can tell where I sleep on the mattress, but hey I sleep soundly :)
Day 8- I'm grateful for people who wait up for me to get off work at 2:30 in the morning to chat with me (cough, cough Logan).
Day 9- I'm grateful to have managers that like me and trust me to help with floorset and to take extra shifts. We stayed until 3:30 am this night, but it was fun.
Day 10- I'm grateful for grocery shopping and "those" days where everything looks good. Grocery shopping with Logan was so fun. We bough the essentials and then everything else that looked good: ice cream, FuFu Berry Jones Soda, Tillamook cheese, and lots of other goodies.
Day 11- I'm grateful for church. I love Sundays; it's always fun to go watch your nieces in the primary program. And it's even better when Logan comes too :)
Day 12- I'm grateful for days off. I can get a lot of Christmas shopping and picture stuff done with the extra time. 
Day 13- I'm grateful for Traci Huntsman with Traci Huntsman Design. I get to work with her for designs for my new photography logo and such for the new year. PS, I'm going to have some awesome changes to my photography stuff. I'm really pumped about it!
Day 14- I'm grateful for BYU-I. I had to go up there today and talk to a counselor about some different degree questions. It was a good chat. I'm really grateful for the education I have received there.
Day 15- I'm grateful for Carrie (sister-in-law). It's been nice, real nice, for her to be living in Shelley. I stop there frequently to talk to her; we like being crafty and wifey together.
Day 16- I'm grateful for Kenon Fenton and temple marriage. Kenon Fenton was my FHE brother my first semester and one of Logan's roommates (prior to us meeting). He set me up with Logan :) he got married today in the Rexburg temple. It's such a wonderful feeling to know that we can be sealed for ETERNITY.
Day 17- I'm grateful for little text messages. I'm one of those people who you can make my day just by sending me a little text saying "Hey, hope you have a great day." And it never hurts when they are from Mr. Logan :)
Day 18- I'm grateful for quirks. Oh the many quirks I have seem to keep my mom and I laughing for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment