Thursday, November 29, 2012

Gratitude Greatness Finale

Day 27- I'm grateful for memories. There are many moments that I hold close to me and I like to think about them often. Tonight I was able to reflect and thing on how my relationship with Logan came to be and how it all is just right. It was meant to be. Yes, cliche I know.
Day 28- I'm grateful for the Forgotten Carols. I love this show. It puts me in the Christmas mood and I get so excited after it. This year there were many messages that I felt personally touched me. If you ever get the opportunity to go, I highly recommend it. I know that the true meaning of Christmas isn't the presents and gifts; it is about the Savior. I am grateful for the blessing the Savior is in my life. He truly is the greatest gift.
Day 29- I'm grateful for today. It is a day I will never forget. A new adventure was started in my life tonight. And I'm so excited to share all about it (post coming soon)
Day 30 (it's past 12, so I can say the 30th)- I'm grateful for Logan. Logan is absolutely 100% the best thing that has happened to me. He has taught me patience (I'm still working on that one). And I know that I have never been so happy, he has made my life feel complete. He is wonderful, spectacular, and incredible! I'm so excited to start this new adventure with him.  Logan does more for me than I could ever ask for.

I hope all of your Novembers were full of grateful moments! Welcome to the Christmas season :)

No comments:

Post a Comment