Saturday, December 29, 2012

And the countdown begins

Less than 2 months until I get to marry my best friend.
I know my brother Jared is probably rolling his eyes and making a gagging face at this, but I'll continue anyways.
 Don't worry, none of the pictures posted here or on Facebook are for the announcement; I couldn't ruin the surprise for those ones!
It was fun to take pictures with Logan. He knows me too well. I really wasn't planning on taking a ton, but we did and then some. I apologized to him for that, but he simply told me he knew we would because of the photographer in me.
Thanks Emily (Logan's little sister) for taking them for us!

Right before we took this one (above) he looked at me and said, "We are taking engagements pictures!" And I told him, "This must mean we are getting married."
I'm so excited to marry this boy. He has stolen my heart entirely. 
One quick little story-
April 25, 2012- I took Logan out on a date and when we were in the car, he said something I usually say. I called him out on stealing my saying and he called me out on stealing his yellow light driving game. But he then said, "Maybe you will steal more than that one day." (I wrote that one down so I wouldn't ever forget it)
Yes Logan you were right; I'm stealing your last name.

 He wasn't expecting me to hit him with snow, so when I did, this was his response as I was covered with snow :)
There isn't too much left to do. Plans are coming together. I am not looking forward to typing up all the addresses for announcements, but that is one of the big things left to do. Wedding planning isn't that bad. I think I kind of enjoy it actually. It's been awesome to see things come together for us to start our future together. When we were registering at Target it took awhile, but it was fun because these are things we liked to put in our apartment/home one day. And the countdown will continue for the next two months as we continue to learn to love each other more and try to be the best we can be for one another. Love you Logan!

No comments:

Post a Comment