Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Right on "Target"

There's a lot of fun things that come with being engaged:
trying to find housing, engagement pictures, registering, and finding out/realizing/understanding how much you really love someone.

So far this week Logan and I have done a lot of housing stuff (it was a little frustrating with the managers being gone, etc). We were going to take pictures, but the weather was a little tough (cross your fingers I will have some to show you by the end of the week). 
But registering.. yes. That happened. And it was hilarious. It was really fun and exciting to look at things to help Logan and I start out together. I've looked at different things before, but to have Logan there holding my hand and letting me know what he likes and doesn't like. We still have to register at Wal-Mart, but I think it will be an adventure and a half for that one!

After taking the first serious one, we tried to take it again because Logan thought he blinked. We couldn't ever get another picture. I could not stop laughing and Logan couldn't stop laughing at me.
I'm excited to marry someone who will laugh at me and my absolute craziness.
Wedding planning is fun and crazy, but it's fantastic when Logan and I let who we are be a part of our wedding. This is one of my favorite things about Logan; he is himself and has been from day one with me. And I have never felt a need to be anything but completely myself. This is why we are wearing tennis shoes for our wedding...
We customized Nike Frees with our colors and topped it off with Mr. Petey and Mrs. Petey on the tongues.

Ok.. One more little sappy moment about Logan. Over the past few weeks I have been reminded over and over again as to why I love him and why he is right on "target" for being the man of my dreams. He notices every little thing I say or mention. One day I let him know I was really craving pancakes. We then went and ate some breakfast for lunch at Me N Stan's in Rigby. It was really good! I ordered pancakes to find out that they were the size of my head or bigger. And because I have a slight obsession and love for anything raspberry he ordered a raspberry milk shake for me :)
Logan makes me laugh more than I ever have. After we registered, we headed over to Chick-fil-A for dinner and we laughed and laughed. He continually puts a smile on my face from his little text messages to his sweet smile and wink that is just for me;
He doesn't get frustrated at me when I sleep through the first 30 minutes of the Hobbit.
And he even let me pull a hair out of his face that was bugging me, that is true love!! 

Enjoy these Christmas days!

No comments:

Post a Comment