Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Let me introduce you

Have you met Mr. Logan?
I know I've blogged about him before, but have you really met him?
Oh bother, I didn't think so. 
Alright, give me five minutes to introduce you.
This is Mr. Logan.
But you can call him Logan for short.
He's from Rigby- but we won't hold grudges for that :)

Logan is my best friend.
He is hilarious; I've never met anyone who can keep the straightest face on while completely messing with someone. And a lot of times I am the one falling of the joke.
BUT because he is always joking around, my roommate Hannah told me I got funnier because of him. I was even able to start dishing out the come backs better to Jared after years of endless torment of joking from him! And I've never met anyone who can give it right back to Jared as quickly as Logan can.
If you really meet him, you may think he's from another country because of the accent he has. I'm not sure when it comes out because it isn't all the time, but sometimes he definitely sounds Australian or something!
We know each other well enough to basically finish each others sentences with the exact same word. We do the same things at the same time. 
Story-
When we went on the Skycoaster, Kinzie recorded it, and on the third time back, we both did a pull back thumbs up at the exact same time without even saying anything about it to each other.
 He makes me laugh all the time. Really I think I spend more time laughing at what he says than responding. OK.. that may be a stretch, but he keeps my abs in shape from all the laughs.
A lot of times, I don't have to finish my train of thought because he just knows what I'm thinking; while that could be creepy, I just think it's awesome :)
Oh my word, Logan is great with kids. I'm glad that he can't give his input to this, because he'd be way too humble about it. I'm pretty sure my heart melts every time I see him with his nieces. It's adorable. He plays with them and holds them when they cry. And sometimes he is the only one that can calm them down. Ahh... It's just so stinking cute!

Is that not the cutest picture ever?
Logan always does and thinks of the small things that no one else would ever think of.
He says the sweetest things to me and I'm pretty sure it has caused a blushing disorder in my face. I blush all the time. He tells me I'm beautiful when I've just finished crying my eyes out, but I know that he means it.
He is understanding, accepting, and loving of me just the way I am.
 He's got blonde hair (obviously).
Bright blue eyes.
Somewhere around six feet tall.
The cutest smile.
And great as a great can be :)
Sexy pose :)
Logan is always up for whatever and is always excited to be my adventure buddy. 
He's carefree and has been the only person who has ever helped me really calm down and not let myself get so stressed out. 
And let me tell you, he is one patient person and he has been helping me learn to have greater patience.
I can tell Logan anything and he listens and understands. I know that he has been my listening ear many times throughout this last semester and now. He supports my crazy, ridiculous ideas and dreams, but he also helps me realize those crazy, ridiculous dreams that I have and he gives me the courage to pursue them.

These next two pictures were taken by some random lady at Yellowstone. After the first picture she said, "Oh come on now, act like you like each other."  And that we did :)

Logan makes me happy.
Simple as that.
We laugh, sing, joke, and talk together.
Some of our interests are the same, some aren't, but that keeps it exciting.
He's one handsome man :)
And I'm one lucky girl

He is my adventure buddy and I'm the Robin(hood :) haha) to his Batman. 

Well, there you have it. You have now been formally introduced to the boy that keeps butterflies in my heart and my feet off the ground.


It's always better when we're together <3

Much love-
M

1 comment:

  1. You two get an A+.
    You guys are adorable.
    Simple as that.

    mycrisscrossedblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete