Monday, October 15, 2012

Catch Up!

Ok.. So I've been a little MIA on crafty/wifey posts and life posts. But I'm here to catch you up now! Week 4 for my personal challenge was an epic fail. It just didn't happen for me. Week 5 was a semi fail- I had a legit excuse. I didn't really make anything but I started another challenge that week. Every day in October I've been taking a picture. I'm behind on posting them, but it has helped me try to do photography every day. I love photography. It's really my passion so that was week 5 for me. My excuse for the non exciting outcome was I had my wisdom teeth removed. This was my first surgery ever and I was put out thankfully. It was weird. I was weird. I giggled and giggled all the way home and the next couple days. I had my share of pudding and chicken noodle soup broth; I was well taken care of by my mom! Thanks mom! Love ya! And I had a special visitor who came to see me on the only day that I was really swollen. Honestly I did pretty good with pain and swelling, so that was a definite blessing.
This was the only picture taken of me during this lovely chipmunk face stage.



Outside of my wisdom teeth I have been busy working at Kiwi Loco. Kiwi Loco has been a really good job for me. It has been a big blessing in my life to have a good boss and fun people to work with. But the biggest blessing that I have received from working there are the "regular" customers. I have been inspired and taught by their examples and light. They will never know how much their smiles have meant to me. But I am going to be done working there at the end of next week so I can more fully focus my efforts on my photography! (PS.. you can see my photography at mfowlerphotography.blogspot.com)
And spending time with my cute nieces and nephews.

Week 6- This was kind of a semi fail too, but I think it was a success. I am planning a Halloween party for my family with my sister-in-law Carrie. This has been my first party planning experience and honestly I want to be a party planer all the time! It's so fun! I'm going to be a party wife; it will be great! :) I'm excited to post pictures from it and then you can see all the cute treats/decorations we made. Plus, I was crafty and made invitations with Carrie. They were stinking adorable. Be watching for a Halloween post at the end of the month!

Week 7 (this week)- I was up in Rexburg yesterday with the one and only Mr. Logan. I went to his ward with him and then we made dinner. Steak and loaded mashed potatoes. Super good. I've made the potatoes before so they don't count. We went to a Walking Dead party/premiere party so we made PUMPKIN MUDDY BUDDIES. They were so good. If you like pumpkin, you need to make these. 
Three ingredients:
Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses
Rice Chex
Powdered Sugar

Melt the kisses in a bowl. Add in the cereal until coated. Put in zip-lock bags and shake with powdered sugar until coated. You will not regret making these! 

Let's see what would a Michelle blog post be without saying something about Logan.
I am in love the most handsome man ever. But honestly I hope you don't think so. I hope you think your spouse or special someone is that for you.
Logan makes me laugh just by certain looks that he gives me or little "moments" that he has of singing in the car in silly voices.
Yes, it is so overly cliche to say, but I really do love him more every day.
He always makes me feel special. Like today, my boss let me go home 2 hours early, and I called Logan and he celebrated with me over such a silly thing. He is kind and sweet.
It's my hope and my goal that I can show him the kind of love that he shows to me.
In a couple weeks I'm going to St. George with him and his family to watch a performance and I'm ecstatic. That's a long car ride and that means some serious Logan time for Michelle :)

Until next time..
Be as happy as a bird with a french fry :)

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment