Wednesday, October 31, 2012

St. George Roadtrip

Welcome back to my blog. Let's make a habit out of these visits shall we? :)

This past Friday and Saturday I made the long road trip to St. George with Logan and his family.
Honestly, I loved every minute of the 8 hour car ride. Logan slept basically the whole way down, but it gave me time to just sit next to him and talk with his family.
On the car ride down. Lots and lots of sleeping
Moon in St. George
I didn't feel bad in the slightest to leave this cold, nasty, snowy weather in Idaho to visit some warmer weather in southern Utah. I could go outside without a jacket. Ahh.. the warmth. We checked into our hotel and relaxed for a bit and then we headed out for dinner.
We didn't plan on matching, but we did. We must be dating or something... :)
After dinner we drove to the Tuacahn Ampitheatre. It was so cool. It's outdoors and the backdrop is the red rocks. The performance we were watching was called Thriller. It was put on by a dance school and it was incredible. I loved it. Dancing is just great! They had zombies out in the crowd before and after the performance.
This was my favorite zombie. She was so good
Bubbles the Klown. HILARIOUS
 After the show, we went to Menchies. It's my favorite frozen yogurt place. Yummy :)
I got to take the Peterson's family pictures on Saturday morning in St. George. It was beautiful! And guess what.. I got some super cute pictures of Log and me :)

He's a good looking guy.. I'm so lucky! :)


Anyways, we hit a few stores down in St. George and made our way back to Salt Lake and stopped at the City Creek Mall. It's amazing. Loved it!
The drive home from there was late. But  as everyone else slept, I got some good me and Logan talking/singing/laughing time. This kid knows what to do to make me laugh.
Thanks Peterson's for the fun trip!

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment