Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Bash!

I told you in previous posts that I was planning a Halloween party, it was a success (except for the scrape on my mom's nose due to the competitive nature of my family)
Carrie and I worked hard all day Monday to get everything decorated and made. We wanted to make food that was cute Halloween kind of thing. We made bones (pretzel stick with marshmallows covered in white chocolate), pretzel/hug/candy corn snack (super good), Frankenstein pudding cups, and mummy cupcakes.
There was a guess how many candy corn game (Trent won, he's definitely an engineer), a mummy wrap (toilet paper and spinning to remove all the toilet paper off the roll), pumpkin races (the boys brought the pumpkin down to the girls, girls took it back- this is where my mom's nose got scraped. You had to push the pumpkin with your nose. There wasn't enough room for all of us. Definitely my bad), cup/string game (you had to blow the cup down to your partner and they blew it back to the other end), and a pin the bow on Mr. and Mrs. Bones. It was a lot of fun!
It was fun making all of these things and setting it all up. We also had a family/couple costume contest and pumpkin contest. The pumpkins were brought carved.

Best costume award
The Lion, Witch, and Wardrobe- stinking clever!



 Now it's time to plan a Christmas party! :)

-M

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a pretty fun party! I am very jealous. ;) Seriously though, I NEED TO SEE YOU SOON!!! It has been way too long! Glad you had a fun Halloween and a good trip with Logan's family. XOXO!

    ReplyDelete