Monday, November 14, 2011

Week 7 & 8

I would say that I am going to get better at blogging about the things I do every week, but I would be lying. And that would be bad :)

Week 7 (October 30- November 4)
I made cinnamon rolls from Our Best Bites. Best cinnamon rolls EVER!
Carrie made them while I was in Iowa and I had to try them. They are so easy and so quick! A definite must try, especially for the holidays! 
But I must fess up, I took mine out of the oven a little too soon and the bottoms were doughy. The rest of it was super good, but you just had to stay away from the bottoms. I took them out before the timer was done. I was little anxious. Don't be too anxious if you make these. I promise they are worth the full wait :)
http://www.ourbestbites.com/2010/06/everyday-cinnamon-rolls/

There's the link to the recipe!
Enjoy!

Week 8
I can't blog about this one! Sorry! I promise I will at a later date, but right now I can't! It was a good one though! 

Happy blogging! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment