Monday, November 28, 2011

Week 9 & 10

Week 9 has to do with week 8 so I can't tell you about that one! I promise I will blog about it at a later date, just not today! 
Week 10- I am sending Elder Killpack a Christmas package and for part of it, I'm making little hand warmer rice bag things (Pinterest)! They're so stinking cute and I promise they work; I made me a pair too and used them when I went for a walk yesterday! 
Materials-
Fabric- I used fleece
Rice- You can fill it with other things and I just used the great value rice from Walmart
Sewing machine

OK! I started cutting out little squares of the fleece and then I just sewed around the square leaving just a little gap to flip it out. After you flip it out pour some rice in, hand sew the little opening closed and voila! You now have yourself some cute little hand warmers! :) I'm sending Elder Killpack a pair for him and his companion! 

No comments:

Post a Comment